Things to do over the Christmas Break:
1) Fix my nautical pants
2) Learn how to bake bread
3) Learn how to make Grandma's chocolates
4) Send some expensive mail!
5) Make my quilt
6) Learn how to use my camera after 2 years of poor pictures!
7) Read "A Christmas Carol"
8) Finish "the five people you meet in heaven" (and then return it to its proper owner after 5 months...oops)
9) Make some mulla$$$
10) Prepare for next semester
11) Go sledding at least once
12) Build at least one snowman, make at least one snow angel,
10) Watch many movies
- "Elf"
- "A Muppet Christmas Carol"
- "Fiddler on the Roof"
- Love Comes Softely sequels
- "I am David"
- "We are Marshall"
- "Forever Strong"
- "Ms Potter"
- possibly "Cast Away"
- Some cool documentary that Travis will inevitably watch
Oh the Joys of Free time!
Very worthy goals! I can help with the bread making and the movie. I'm still aching to see Ms. Potter!
ReplyDelete