Okay, so I am going to take a minute and be selfish and maybe prideful. So my roommate has hair extensions. I decided to wear them one night. My hair was curly and so were the extensions, and so it worked.
Well, I felt like a model. That sounds dumb to me. But I did, I felt good. So the implication to all this is, now I want to grow my hair out long and get a brown shadow box (aka- die my hair underneath). Pros:
-It would be pretty
Cons:
-It would be more to manage
-It looks good curly, but what about straight?
-It looks good curly, but what about straight?
-My real hair wouldn't be that thick
-It would take FOREVER to grow out
-etc., etc., etc.
So the whole growing my hair out thing probably won't pan out, but what do people think about the brown underneath. It would be subtle, but stunning. Maybe...I hope.
Meh, just a thought.
P.S.- I tried to make a serious-model-type face in some pictures, but I ended up just looking half asleep. No good! I think I'll stick to smiling. :)
It looks good in the pictures. In the past, longer hair made you look taller and more thin but with lots of layers it might work. Except for the thickness. I like the color though. Go for the color. Yea! You are always beautiful even half smiling.
ReplyDeleteYou look hot!!! ha ha ha!! No seriously I really like the extensions on you. Truthfully though I had to scroll down and see the difference with your real hair. I love your hair. I think you should go for dying it darker underneath. It would look really good. Megan did it once and I loved it on her. Hope your doing good!!
ReplyDeleteNoelle, I think Billy Joel said it best ... "I love you just the way you are!"
ReplyDeleteThis is Chessie, by the way. Your hair looks gorgeous here! I'm so glad you have a blog. :)
ReplyDelete