Need...more...motivation........
I am trying, but it has been a long week.
What makes you motivated? ...and please don't say love.
Attitude has been a big thing for me lately. But you know the saying that goes something like, It takes __ more muscles to smile than to frown. Well, that's how I feel. I smile, and then I think this takes too much work. I'm tired. So I frown. Then I feel guilty, so I try to smile again. It's a process, ya know?
Blogging is not a priority right now. Besides that, I can't spell. And I know that my grammer is horrific! So much for rhetoric.
I won't quit though. All is well. It's gonna work out.
i get motivated by one or two classes that i really like. i also get motivated by just getting things done so that i can go and do the things that i want. short term and long term. you are fine. keep trudging.
ReplyDelete