Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Stands

So the last things I did before I left were help with graduation, pack, hang out with my roommates, clean, andvpack again. The tulips were BEAUTIFUL as displayed above. My roommates were so great this year! We have lots of fun together. I keep thinking of things that we share in common with each other when I am not with them (i.e.- guitar songs, food, music, habits...). So here's a silly video that Nina took-

Mom was a LIFESAVER!!! I could not have packed everything without her. I tend to freeze in stressful situations, and she was an angel and helped me sooo much. Thanks Mom and family!

I am in Seattle, and yes, it did rain yesterday and today. But it is sooo beautiful. I am having a problem with getting good internet signals, so I will hopefully be able to post some videos I took of our apartment and more pictures tomorrow (although I promised they would be tonight! sorry!).

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! You made it, and you like it? AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video makes me smile. :) I miss you! Hope you're having tons of fun in Seattle and I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of you with the tulips. You look BEAUTIFUL and I'm not saying that just because I'm your mom. Love you!

    ReplyDelete