Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fudge Dipped Pickles

There is a children's novel called "Fudge Dipped Pickles." It is an enjoyable read about a boy that is at a restaurant that serves fudge dipped bananas. Well of course, the boy accidently dipsa pickle in the fudge instead without even noticing (silly boy!). They become really popular and everyone loves it. There is more to the story, but that's besides the point.

My roommate and I have always wanted to try it, so we did. We got ice cream fudge and mini dill pickles and ate them together. Well, you can ell by our faces how it was. Hey, they were worth trying...once! At least we know the people in novel's town had some serious problems!














3 comments:

  1. ice cream fudge and dill pickles!!! I'm glad you didn't say ice cream and dill pickles. If you had that craving I would be worried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gross! You should've dipped bacon in the fudge. Homer Simpson says that is a little piece of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to carpe diem. We should all dip more pickles in fudge, even if we only try it once.

    ReplyDelete