Thursday, October 21, 2010

Panoramic Pictures

Here are a few panoramic pictures that I've taken in the last few months:
View from University of Washington's Campus of Lake Union/I-520 Bridge, Seattle, WA
Lake Twenty-Two, Washington

Heather Lake, Washington

Snoqualmie Falls, Washington

Museum of Glass/Historic Downtown, Tacoma, Washington
(Near Banff?), Alberta, Canada

Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada

Provo Canyon-Squaw Peak Trail

BYU Lavell Edward Stadium- Football Game

3 comments:

  1. Nice. It's great to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sweet Noelle! I especially love the one of the stadium. You should have Becky do some Photoshop stuff to it and get the colors to pop a bit and make it look a bit more professional and then give it to BYU. It really is a sweet picture that looks professional. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Travis! I love the stadium picture! I like the other ones too but the stadium is by far my favorite.
    Love, Tessa

    ReplyDelete