Friday, November 26, 2010

This semester

Well, a lot has happened this semester. We just had Thanksgiving break, and Thanksgiving with our entire family. That was really wonderful! I have a lot to be grateful for. What a wonderful family, babies coming into it, I'm almost done with school, and I have wonderful possibilities in my future! Here are some highlights from the last couple months:

Tessa played in the state volleyball tournament. They got 8th place. Great fights!

Tessa has kept a 4.0 her entire high school career, even while playing sports. So she awarded the Academic All-State Award/Team. There were only about 13 girls from the State in our 4A division that receive this award. Great job Tessa!
Award Ceremony:

Watching the game in the event center:

Probably the most exciting news is that baby James came into the family on November 5! He is really cute. I'll admit, that he still scares me a bit because he is so precious and little. But he sure is cute and I'll get used to him! :)


These are my roommates. We like to take pictures and happened to all look good on this particular Sunday. (Posing next to the creepy log cabin next door to us- aka "Haunted House").

Halloween was fun! I finally found a costume to be Cruela Devil. I won the best "animated" costume competition at our ward Halloween party. But my hair was so difficult to get undone and get the color out, I don't know if it was really worth it! But it was fun! Mom dressed up too, and we took fun pictures, but I don't know if she would like me to post them because we look pretty funny!

Earlier in October we had a baby shower for Camille. It was really fun, and she sure got showered with gifts! We had lots of female family and friends there! This was also before Becky found out they are having twins!!! How exciting!

Picture at the shower with Camille and her moms.


Well, now I get to look forward to finishing my last semester of school and graduating in 3 weeks! I'm applying for jobs, and still considering applying to graduate school for next fall. Eeks! I better hurry up with that. But I'm also looking forward to trying to enjoy the Christmas season despite being a stressed. Just trying to remember the real reason for the season.

Happy Holidays to all, till next time...

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful daughter. Deserving of many blessings. Thanks for all the good things you do. Love you much. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your costume, I was disappointed I never got to see it! You looked great!

    ReplyDelete